A) We manage the production of apparel items for US based apparel retailers and brands through our network of international apparel factories.
B) For our customers we:
- Monitor, communicate and negotiate production costs within our sourcing network but also within the global apparel supply chain.
- Make the determination of the most cost-efficient vendor of materials and/or production at a specified quality and service level.
- Provide management of sourced goods, manage production of the sourced goods, manage logistics and customs issues and manage packing and shipping.
- Breakdown cultural and geographic barriers between U.S. apparel firms and international factories, providing a competitive advantage to U.S. apparel firms by reducing production cost and facilitating production of simple to complex designs.
End to end sourcing service
C) We also provide our customers with an end to end sourcing service that requires us to provide management of the entire apparel supply chain. This full service arrangement entails overseeing the total sequence of steps from design concept to consumer purchase of an apparel garment, including the stages of design, raw material acquisition, garment construction, packaging, shipping, distribution/warehousing, delivery to retail and consumer purchase.
- Line Assortment Planning: For retailers that require full or partial line assortments to be put together, the LAHVA design team can facilitate that at an agreed to price. The price would be dependent on the size of the assortment.
- Graphics: LAHVA can also provide graphic work. Prices are dependent on the size of the program.
- Sampling: For retailers that require sampling of lines, LAHVA can arrange for these at our facilities.
- Inspection Services: LAHVA provides inspection services in Bangladesh for companies that have additional production there. Our fees are dependent on the size of the order and the type of items.